Friday, January 14, 2011

From Before Christmas

 Waaaay long ago, some of the other volunteers in the south came to visit -- this is at my local buvette, where we had an amazing smarty-pants discussion about foreign aid, women's rights, cultural boundaries, etc.  Then we made fajitas. :)  (This is Katie and Becky)
Read #1.  I did not teach this child anything even vaguely related to that sentence.

This is a picture of me with my husband.  Thanks to Bryant for sending it!

K, now the internet is being dumb and won't let me upload pictures.  More later, promise.  Also, just as a sidenote, I've written a bunch of letters but am completely out of stamps, so no one's getting mail in January/February.  Sad face.

2 comments:

Kendal said...

So does Keith divide his time between you and Nicole?

Lissa said...

Um, Nicole is quite obviously a robot, Kendal. She's a publicity stunt; I'm the real deal. :)