Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pictures: So Far In January

Thanks to the discovery of new protein sources (chickpeas!  soy cheese!), and the arrival of Uncle Phil/Aunt Dana's jaw-dropping cooking package, I've been on a culinary kick lately.  These are chickpea fajitas with homemade tortillas, fresh tomatoes, and sauteed onions and real green peppers.  Mmm...
This is my version of ratatouille -- tomato sauce on the bottom, then roasted eggplant, onions,
tomatoes and garlic.  I put it on pasta, and ate it all in one sitting.

I told my neighbor kids that I was going to take a picture with them... they responded by
posing in confusing ways.  I'm not sure what Toby imagines he is holding up.


Neighbor kids!  I told them they had to show their teeth.  Left to right: Toby, Gaultier,
Dorothe (boy), Dolores, Parfaite, and Chancelline.  Cuties!



A slightly more successful version of the group shot... will have to try again in the future.

No comments: