Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick List: Best Beninese Student Sentences

  • The cat has to die today. (Jared's class)
  • Ultimately, I was unhappy with the death of my sister. (Jared)
  • A woman who does business is a man. (Jared)
  • I are English class. (Lissa)
  • I like to eat my English teacher. (Jared)
  • I go to Pobe, and I am in my sister. (Alicia)
  • Teacher: Do you like bananas?
    Student: Affirmative. (Michael)
  • Doctor, I have a pain in my sex.  I have too many sexual partners and I fuck all the time. (Alicia)
  • I never have sex with the women.  I am telling the truth.  (Stephanie)
  • A person who swings is a swinger. (Lissa)
  • Mother, I am wear black shit. (Lissa)
  • I put me pencil case in me desk. (Dione)
  • Sebastien is as intelligent as fish. (Lissa)
  • Smoking cigarettes makes me feel like a new man. (Elyse)
  • Your mom's kind of music do you like. (Erik)
  • Lincoln went to the beach two days ago. Jennifer Lopez made a speech for her husband Shakira.  George Walker Bush leaded America like Republican for long time.  Akon was the best pop singer of America for long time.  (Dione)

No comments: