Sunday, July 8, 2012

Erm... so I owe you some updates.  Kind of a lot of them.  I will get on that very very soon, I promise, but in the meantime, I made a fun map!


This is what my COS Trip, the trip I'll take when I get out of Peace Corps, will look like*.  It's a long and pretty awesome trip (Sept. 1-27th) and I can't wait for the adventures! Although, to be honest, I'll be pretty/supremely excited to get on that last flight home.  Mom and Dad have already agreed to arrange for a burger to be present at my arrival.  See?  I'm on top of things.

*It is, since the map got a little unclear, Benin-Ghana-Turkey-Greece-Ireland-Ohio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s never too early to think about the Third Goal. Check out Peace Corps Experience: Write & Publish Your Memoir. Oh! If you want a good laugh about what PC service was like in a Spanish-speaking country back in the 1970’s, read South of the Frontera: A Peace Corps Memoir.