Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Updates

K, I'm about to head over to the southwestern side of the country to visit my awesome friend Dione's post -- yay!  Quick important updates:

 -- Yesterday, when I was showering, my faucet fell out of the wall.  Five seconds later, it was gushing water like a fire hydrant.  I grabbed clothes, ran outside, and started yelling for someone to turn off the water... but there was no one.  So I found the valve, turned off the water to the entire concession (I couldn't move the one for just me), and went to find the mason.  He laughed at me when I explained what happened... silly American.  All fixed now -- yay for quick-working plumbers!

 -- Sunday begins standfast, so I won't be able to update for a full week after that.  Just for warning.

 -- My computer broke.  I'm in the bureau right now, but my Macbook turned itself off during an episode of Glee and now won't turn itself back on again... I've removed the battery, done the SMC reset thing, and sent good vibes in its general direction... nothing's working.  Sad face.  Might try to search out the one computer store there is here... wish me luck.  :/

No comments: