Saturday, November 26, 2011

List #2: Things I Want To Do America

- Go shopping and get a pedicure with my mama

- Dress up, wear heels, feel pretty

- Go grocery shopping, just for the shock of it

- Get a beer with Dad, watch a movie and drink tea with Mandee, and make Katie laugh. :)

- Have a girls' night with the ladies

- Gain 10 lbs in 10 days. It can be done, bring on the milkshakes and melted cheese!

- Use a washing machine (described by my village friends as "a computer that washes clothes..." Which I denied existed, until I realized it does.)  microwave, and fast internet.

- Dry my hair with a hairdryer (and get a haircut).

- Get new music!

- Catch up on YouTube videos (send me your favorites)

- Wear a coat. And boots. And jeans that actually fit. 

Can't wait-- less than 4 weeks!!

No comments: