Friday, November 11, 2011

A little late: blogs 11.1

I haven't updated in a long time. I feel guilty about it... :/ I have a good excuse though, and that excuse is that I was in a small African village for the past couple of weeks without Internet. And I was tired of coming to Cotonou all of the time. Forgiven?

Main updates from 10.24-11.1:

- Discovered that I have a student named Manlick. Teehee.

- Got a terrible sinus infection somehow. Made a fairly successful DIY NettiPot, then subsequently found a dead ant in my snot.

- Went to the doctor, got lots of antibiotics and Mucinex, which is an amazing drug. Felt better in two days. Thank god, because...

- I went to Parakou for Halloween! Dressed up as Nicky Minaj, which wad basically just an excuse to get my hair braided with long purple weave. Long, heavy purple hair! Every girl's dream 'do, no?  (Unfortunately, my memory card reader has decided to quit working -- I think it's in cahoots with my computer -- so no pictures just yet.)

- Main update here: Dance parties are awesome, no matter which country you're in.

No comments: