Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Frickin' A.

Over the past two days, I've tried to go to the cyber 6 different times, and this is the first time I've been able to get online.  Unfortunately, I managed to find a cyber that only has computers from the 1990s... I can't find a USB drive on this thing for the life of me.  There is a floppy disk drive; though, so if I can just teleport back to 3rd grade, I might be able to copy and paste my updates.

Anyway, so it's been an interesting week, and I have lots to update on.  We went to Benin's resort town Grand Popo one Saturday, and that was awesome.  Then one of my closest friends here made the really tough decision to early terminate (go home to America), and that's been pretty rough for everyone.

Summary: Africa technology sucks, life's still going, and if PC doesn't f***ing deliver our mail soon (it's been a week and a half since anyone got a letter or package), I'm gonna have to kick someone in the shins.

No comments: