Wednesday, August 18, 2010


My school, CEG Daagbe -- the white board-looking thing is a faucet on the other side.  I'll try to get a better picture later, since I forgot to take ones of the courtyard area and classrooms. They're all open-air, with a tin roof and no doors.  The office has a door, an ancient computer, and an old-school Xerox machine, though!





This is my front yard currently... The holes are for wells, I think, but right now the land bridge thing is kind of scary.














This is my open-air kitchen and restroom area...No faucets or shower to speak of, but they should be there soon.

My living room! Should have a floor, ceiling, window covering of some sort (glass and/or mosquito netting), and maybe even paint by the time I move in... in a month.  My bedroom looks exactly the same.


No comments: