Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Military Approach to a Peace Corps Problem

After a couple of battles with various arachnids (the most dramatic being with the giant spider previously mentioned) and a potential mouse or bat problem, I have adopted a DADT policy with the creatures living in my room. I will not look for them, and they will not show up in my room when I am about to go to sleep. I have communicated this policy via telepathy and reiki vibes, and am expecting compliance immediately. Will keep you updated.

Update: I woke up this morning to a large dead spider on the floor of my bathroom... I thought it was alive, but then I realized that something had eaten all of its guts and it was just the outside (exoskeleton! score one for 2nd grade science).  I am taking this as a peace offering from the bats (probably) that live with me at night. I'm starting to really like the bats. I'm naming the loud one Charlie.

No comments: