Monday, August 23, 2010


So I decided to make hot tea in my Jones water bottle... guess what? Plastic melts.  At least now I have a truly one-of-a-kind sealable goblet.  Sweet.













Jenny in a tissu outfit... I don't know what that face is about.








Dione, my language partner, and I at a TEFL get-together.









At said get-together, we learned how to slaughter, clean, and cook our own chickens.  This is Carlos.  His chicken dances.







Me in tissu!  This is my first modelle, and I love it.  That's Bevin, a friend and fellow TEFLer, also in tissu.

1 comment:

Kendal said...

Jim did the exact same thing trying to make coffee in his Jones water bottle last year. I don't think his turned out quite that beautiful though.

Glad to hear of your teaching success. I love reading your updates. :)

-Kendal