Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photos? Maybe?

The view from my hotel in Cotonou on the first night I got here

Sweet lizards around here... this kind has an orange head and a red tail.  Am having to small-ify my pics to get them to load, so sorry for the quality.

A zemidjan - the mototaxis we take to get everywhere.  PC volunteers are the only people in the entire city who wear helmets, so we stand out even more than usual.

A selection of the different types of pate (the white lumps)... this is waaay more colorful and exciting than my meals usually are.

One of the spiders I've asked to please not visit me anymore...


My bedroom -- it's huge and gorgeous by Beninese standards

The view from one of my windows...this is early morning, so it's still dark-ish.


Oranges. They're green here.

1 comment:

Caroline Wu said...

Not gonna lie...it looks just like Texas. Should feel right at home :)